During the month of November we interviewed Glenn Nelson who is a top ranking real estate principal within the Harcourts Network and is located in Adelaide. Glenn discusses how ProposalPoint has integrated within his business and what this has meant for him in relation to how it is transformed the lead to appraisal to listing process.
Name: Glenn Nelson
Position: Principal & Sales Consultant
Agency: Harcourts Plus
Speciality: Residential Sales, Property Management
Years in Real Estate: 15 years
- How long have you been using ProposalPoint Software?
- How many more listings are you winning because of ProposalPoint?
10 to 20%
- What is the feedback from potential vendors receiving proposals via ProposalPoint?
Professional presentation, some clients clicking the report in double digits reviewing
- Would you recommend this software to your colleagues and other agents in the real estate industry?
In a nutshell yes! Certainly great to have an edge…
- What is your favourite feature within the software?
Data collection and calendar
- Is the software easy for anyone in the office to use?
Easy once demonstrated
- What are the different type of proposal templates you are using?
Pre-Listing Kit and Sales Appraisal
- Best win you’ve had from using ProposalPoint?
Hard to account a high sale vs a competitive listing appointment, I see real value in the reports for interstate clients who effectively don’t get that opportunity to meet and wanted a more rounded proposal that’s both modern and deliveries profession standard. Opposed to a PDF.
- How long does it take to build a proposal?
20minutes with some thought
- How would you describe how the software has changed your lead-to-appraisal-to-client process?
Certainly part of the routine post appraisal to get consistency in my business and great tool to review past proposals on the dashboard. Clients are experiencing next level in service with
- Would you mind providing us with a quote around ProposalPoint which we can add to our website?
Clients will experience next level service using this product that’s consistent and flows well in presentation.