During the month of October we interviewed David Newton who operates a boutique real estate agency Newton Real Estate in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire. As a market leader in the Sutherland Shire, David was awarded Boutique Agency Principal of the Year at the Annual Australasian Real Estate Results Awards which was a true reflection of his hard work and commitment to Newton Real Estate and the industry. In this interview David discusses how ProposalPoint has integrated within his agency and how it is helping him and his team better present their service proposition to new customers.
- Name David Newton
- Position Principal
- Agency Newton Real Estate
- Speciality Residential Sales & Property management
- Years in Real Estate 30 + Years
- How long have you been using ProposalPoint Software?
Answer: We have been using Proposal Point for 8 months
- How many more listings are you winning because of ProposalPoint?
10% to 25%
- What is the feedback from potential vendors receiving proposals via ProposalPoint?
Answer: Our clients have been very impressed with the ease of information and professional style of the email. There are no other agencies in the Sutherland Shire sending clients proposals like this so it helps our agency stand out.
- Would you recommend this software to your colleagues and other agents in the real estate industry?
Yes and we have
- What is your favourite feature within the software?
I like how it can be customised to suit our agency and brand.
- Is the software easy for anyone in the office to use?
Yes I feel the new admin section is very user friendly
- What are the different type of proposal templates you are using?
We are using a pre listing proposal and a marketing submission. We also have a pre listing proposal in the works for property management
- Best win you’ve had from using ProposalPoint?
Lots of positive feedback and listings are always a win!
- How long does it take to build a proposal?
About 30-45 mins from start to finish
- How would you describe how the software has changed your lead-to-appraisal-to-client process?
Our agency has been very impressed with not only the professional design and function of the ProposalPoint templates but also the level of customer service provided by the team. ProposalPoint has given our agency a competitive advantage above other local agencies ultimately resulting in increased appraisals and listings.